Using real-time collaboration, users are able to edit one document in any iWork app simultaneously, no matter if they're using a Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iCloud.com. Within Pages, Keynote, and Numbers, live updates of each user's cursor and a list of document editors keep everyone up-to-date on the progress of any document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
What's New in Version 6.0In Keynote, there's a new "Keynote Live" feature that lets users present a slideshow that anyone can follow from a Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iCloud.com. Pages and Keynote also both feature support for opening and editing Pages and Keynote '05 documents.
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a document with others at the same time in Pages on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iCloud.com
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a document
- See participants' cursors as they're editing
- Open and edit Pages '05 documents
- Use tabs to work with multiple documents in one window
- Wide color gamut image support
Apple's line of iWork apps are free to users who have recently purchased a new Mac or iOS device. Otherwise, each iWork app for Mac is available for $19.99 while each iWork app for iOS is available for $9.99.
Pages for macOS [Direct Link]
Keynote for macOS [Direct Link]
Numbers for macOS [Direct Link]