Apple is separating the new smartphones into its usual low-cost versus high-cost categories, with big differences between the two models coming down to the camera, display, and battery life.
iOS 13 & watchOS 6 Now Available
Apple Working on Fix for OS X Mavericks Mail App Issues
There have been widespread reports of Mavericks users experiencing problems receiving messages, sorting messages into folders, and deleting messages. Apple is aware of the problem and has seeded an updated Mail app to both Apple employees and testers in Apple's AppleSeed customer program.
Apple is telling testers that the updated Mail app, which carries the same Version 7.0 as the current app but an updated build number of 1822 compared to 1816 for the publicly available version, fixes those issues while addressing overall stability and smart mailbox enhancements. The company is also asking users with the updated Mail app to test for the following things:
- Use Mail with your usual Mail accounts, including iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, etc.Currently, the update is only available as a downloadable patch for Apple employees and testers rather than a regular update to Mavericks. While OS X 10.9.1 is well into development, it's not yet known whether the Mail update will roll out separately or be included with OS X 10.9.1.
- Send Mail messages
- Receive and check for new Mail messages at the intervals you expect it
- Read and move Mail messages to folders on your mail server, folders on your Mac, smart folders.
- Delete Mail messages as appropriate
- Undo move or delete actions with your Mail messages
- Mark messages read/unread in both your mail provider’s webpage and Mail and verify they stay in sync.