Alongside today's release of iOS 4.3.1, Apple has also pushed out Xcode 4.0.1, updating the company's tools for iOS and Mac OS X development.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Improved Assistant editor logic when switching among different file types
- Fixed a bug in "Install Xcode.app" that hangs at 99% complete, never finishing
- Fixed a bug that prevented indexing of some projects
- Fixed a bug related to nil settings in the Core Data model editor
- Fixed a bug that prevented automatic download of iOS documentation
- Fixed a bug in LLVM GCC 4.2 and LLVM compiler 2.0 for iOS projects
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Xcode 4.0.1 is available free of charge to members of Apple's paid developer programs, and non-members can purchase the application for $4.99 in the Mac App Store.