The Prototype iPhone Dissected, No User Removable Battery
It seems Gizmodo did spend time taking apart the leaked next generation iPhone while they had it in their possession. They've posted a tear-down but unfortunately little new information was discovered. One question answered, however, is the fact that there is not a user replaceable battery as some had speculated.
- Battery takes up 50% of iPhone
- Circuit board encased in metal, thermal paste, black tape.
- They were unable to delve further without damaging the device
- No details on processor, memory, etc...
- No user-removable battery.