Apple is separating the new smartphones into its usual low-cost versus high-cost categories, with big differences between the two models coming down to the camera, display, and battery life.
iOS 13 & watchOS 6 Now Available
iPads Arrive, Unboxing, Teardown and More
Photo by anubus84
Apple stores opened at 9am this morning to start selling the iPad to customers. Some forum readers are starting to post impressions and photos in this forum thread. Meanwhile, iFixit already has one that they are disassembling.
Here are some instructions and tidbits we'll be gathering and updating over time:
- First impressions/delivery forum thread
- MacRumors' iPad forum for further discussion
- Video of iPad unveiling at Apple Store.
- Apple posted instructions on how to set up MobileMe on iPad
- "Get Started" guide and User Guide (PDF)
- Apple's iPad Case and the iPad Dock are incompatible with each other.