Night mode is an automatic setting which takes advantage of the new wide-angle camera that's in the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro models. It's equipped with a larger sensor that is able to let in more light, allowing for brighter photos when the light is low.
16" MacBook Pro Now Available
3G iPhone Hardware Supports Tri-band HSDPA and GPS?
- Infineon PMB6952 / S-GOLD3 six-band UMTS / HSDPA transceiver
- Murata LMRX3JCA-479 tri-band amplifier (we're assuming for the 3G)
- Sony SP9T - antenna Switch for GSM / UMTS dual mode
- ARM 1176JZF-S - Main CPU (same as in 1st gen iPhone)
- Skyworks 77427 - UMTS / HSDPA tx 1900, rx 2100MHz
- Skyworks 77414 - UMTS / HSDPA 1900
- Skyworks 77413 - UMTS / HSDPA 850MHz
- Internal build model number: n82ap (1st gen iPhone was model m68ap)
- UMTS Power Saving - on or off
- Hooks for Global Locate Library (GLL), software that handles GPS related commands for the host processor
The 3G-capable iPhone is expected to be announced during Apple's WWDC keynote speech on Monday, June 9th at 10am Pacific.