Apple is separating the new smartphones into its usual low-cost versus high-cost categories, with big differences between the two models coming down to the camera, display, and battery life.
iOS 13 & watchOS 6 Now Available
MWTokyo: Live Updates...
We'll provide updates as we get them...
News from the expo:
- The Apple Store is up-to-date with the new products/pricings.
- New iPod Contact functionality (standard vCard support and "Contacts" menu) via now-available iPod Updater v1.1.
- Custom laser engraving option for iPod (27 chars, two lines of text) for $49.
- Apple announced a new iPod. 10GB iPod for $499, 5GB iPod for $399.
- Apple announces 23-inch Cinema HD Display with 1920x1200 resolution (2.3 megapixels). $3499.
- Bluetooth support coming in next build of OS X. Jobs demonstrates Sony Clie w/ bluetooth memory stick syncing with a Mac equipped with USB bluetooth interface.
- Due to increases in the cost of RAM and LCD units, Jobs announced that the new iMacs will see an increase in cost of $100 each, bringing them to $1399, $1599, $1799 respectively.
- A new iMac TV ad was shown.
- 125,000 new iMacs sold to date--beyond expectations (5,000/day now shipping).