As with most apps designed for iOS 7, Tweetbot has taken on a simpler design that includes ample amounts of white space, with new round avatar photos. Though Tweetbot continues to offer many of the same features like muting and iCloud DMs, the app has an entirely new feel due to its revamped gestures and animations. Tapping on a Tweet to open the options drawer now works faster, and swipe gestures, which previously opened Tweet details and conversations have been simplified.
- Completely redesigned from the ground up for iOS7.Because Tapbots is allotted a limited number of tokens by Twitter, the company has decided to make Tweetbot 3 a paid upgrade. Both new and existing users will need to pay $2.99 to purchase the app, but pricing will be increased to $4.99 after an introductory period. A revamped Tweetbot for the iPad is still in the works, and the existing Tweetbot app has been removed from the App Store.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. Mute services, hashtags, people, and even keywords (regex included).
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone, iPad, and the Mac via iCloud or Tweetmarker.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, Droplr, and more.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
Tweetbot 3 can be downloaded from the App Store for $2.99. [Direct Link]