Apple Launching March Activity Challenge for Apple Watch to Celebrate International Women's Day

Apple is planning a new Apple Watch activity challenge for International Women's Day, which will be celebrated on Wednesday, March 8.

2023 challenge womens day apple watch
The Activity Challenge will be displayed on the Apple Watch as a notification in the days leading up to the event, and to earn the International Women's Day award, Apple Watch users will need to do a workout of any kind for at least 20 minutes.

On March 8, show your support for the empowerment of women everywhere. Do any workout for 20 minutes or more to earn this award. Record your time with the Workout app or any app that adds workouts to Health.

Apple Watch owners who earn the award will unlock a dedicated badge in the Fitness app, plus they will get a series of animated stickers that can be used in the Messages and FaceTime apps.

womens day 2023 4

womens day 2023 3

womens day 2023 2

womens day 2023 1
The International Women's Day award follows new challenges that were introduced for Lunar New Year, Black History Month, and Heart Month in February.

iPhone 15 Pro Cameras

iPhone 17 Pro Max Will Be First Model to Feature Three 48MP Cameras

Thursday July 11, 2024 12:20 am PDT by
Beyond iPhone 13 Better Blue Face ID Single Camera Hole

10 Reasons to Wait for Next Year's iPhone 17

Monday July 8, 2024 5:00 am PDT by
maxresdefault

Apple's AirPods Pro 2 vs. Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro

Saturday July 13, 2024 8:00 am PDT by
Samsung this week introduced its latest earbuds, the Galaxy Buds3 Pro, which look quite a bit like Apple's AirPods Pro 2. Given the similarities, we thought we'd compare Samsung's new earbuds to the AirPods Pro. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. Design wise, you could potentially mistake Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro for the AirPods Pro. The Buds3 Pro have the same...
primeday2020 feature3

The Best Early Prime Day Deals on Apple Products

Saturday July 13, 2024 6:23 am PDT by
Amazon is soon to be back with its annual summertime Prime Day event, lasting for just two days from July 16-17. As it does every year, Prime Day offers shoppers a huge selection of deals across Amazon's storefront, and there are already many deals you can get on sale ahead of the event. Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may...

redbeard331 Avatar
I always miss completing these by 1 stand hour or 2 exercise minutes or something silly like that.
redbeard331 Avatar

Typically these special badges are a 1 day type event (without needing the multi-day of the standard Month challenge) so what the hell are you doing that your battery is shot for a 20 minute exercise session? ?
I think it’s always the 7 day in a row type that get me, I’ve gotten some of the one day ones but it seems most the time it’s on the one day I forget to charge my watch!
kesenwangs Avatar

Depressed/Sleeping
orbital~debris Avatar

Yea I think I’ve missed all the ones I’ve wanted, usually because one of the days my battery goes dead for awhile so it cuts short all my data.
Yes, it's even more frustrating when the reason is a depleted battery!
Hopefully upgrading this year (at the very least will get a new battery for my Series 6).
orbital~debris Avatar

Yep, I missed this year's Unity Challenge because I was a handful of kcals short of closing my Move ring on one day when I'd already passed the point of there not being enough days left in the month to get 7 in a row! Frustrating.

Looking forward to adding this one to my collection. I find them motivating, and it's neat to build a digital collection of awards.
deebinem Avatar