Apple Watch Ultra Drops to Record-Low Price of $739 ($60 Off)
We're still a week away from Black Friday, but deals are already starting to hit with increasing frequency. The latest one comes from Amazon with a $60 discount on all Apple Watch Ultra configurations, bringing them down to $739.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
This is the lowest pricing we've seen for the Apple Watch Ultra, which was just released in September. Previous maximum discounts have only been in the $20 range on select band options.
- Black/Gray Trail Loop (Medium/Large)
- Black/Gray Trail Loop (Small/Medium)
- Blue/Gray Trail Loop (Medium/Large)
- Blue/Gray Trail Loop (Small/Medium)
- Yellow/Beige Trail Loop (Medium/Large)
- Yellow/Beige Trail Loop (Small/Medium)
- Green Alpine Loop (Large)
- Green Alpine Loop (Medium)
- Green Alpine Loop (Small)
- Orange Alpine Loop (Large)
- Orange Alpine Loop (Medium)
- Orange Alpine Loop (Small)
- Starlight Alpine Loop (Large)
- Starlight Alpine Loop (Medium)
- Starlight Alpine Loop (Small)
- Midnight Ocean Band
- White Ocean Band
- Yellow Ocean Band
For more Black Friday-related deals, be sure to check our post highlighting all of the current deals available on Apple products, as well as our Black Friday roundup that will be regularly updated over the next week and beyond.
Top Rated Comments
I actually recommend buying from Target because their policy is if the price drops lower between now and December 24, they'll adjust the price. Even if you buy it now and it goes on sale 4 weeks from now. But the caveat is that it has to be a lower price at Target, not a competitor.
However, if a competitor has a lower price 14 days after you buy something, they'll adjust the price.
$99 is kind of silly to me for fabric or silicone, might do $69 for the Ocean band if it goes on sale. We'll see I guess. (off topic, Best Buy does have quite a few Apple watch bands on sale now. Kicking myself for not getting Sequoia Green Leather Loop for $49)