Deals: Apple Watch Series 7 Returns to All-Time Low Price of $279.99 ($119 Off)

Amazon has the 41mm GPS Apple Watch Series 7 down to $279.99, from an original price of $399.00. The only color available at this price is the Green Aluminum Case with Clover Sport Band.

apple watch series 7 greenNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

At $119 off, today's sale on Amazon is a match of the previous all-time low discount that we tracked on this model during Prime Day. Additionally, Amazon has a bonus promotion where you can save 20 percent on Beats Studio Buds or Beats Fit Pro when purchased simultaneously with an Apple Watch.

You can find the Beats promotion next to the "Extra Savings" banner under the price on the Apple Watch Series 7 page, and add both items to your cart to see the sale. Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

azentropy Avatar

I'm waiting to see what the 8 brings. If next to nothing, in my estimation, will get a 7. (Though also hoping for colours more to my taste.)

Hope they will still be available at a low-ish price.
Yeah, I probably would have snapped up a AW 7 at the prices they have been at lately if it wasn't for the IMO poor color selection this year. Starlight is too yellow and Midnight is too blue and make them look terribly mismatched with my favorite watch bands I've accumulated over the past 7 years... Hopefully they bring back Silver and Space Gray or a true Black. I "think" they may have learned their lesson by offering the new MBA in both Silver and Starlight and in Midnight and Space Gray rather than as a replacement for those colors. The funny thing is I think they look much better stand alone in the MBA than they do with the Watch.

It seems as if the green is on sale quite often.
Perhaps it isn't a strong seller?
I think for various reasons they haven't been strong sellers this revision. They have been discount more heavily and sooner than in any previous year it seems. I think one of the reasons is some people were expecting (or are now expecting) a much bigger upgrade. The other reason I allude to above is poor colors this year.
AF_APPLETALK Avatar

I think Apple saved the silver and graphite options for the Stainless Steel versions on purpose and didn’t make any mistakes. I would actually be surprised if they brought back silver and graphite to the aluminum models. Apple wants people to spend more money, and not having a good professional color is one way to do it.

Totally agree with you on the inability to match Watch bands with starlight and midnight. They are not good base colors.
Yes, just like they did with the iPhone 5c.
madrigal77 Avatar

The midnight looks fine. 95% of the time, it just looks black.
james2538 Avatar

Hope they will still be available at a low-ish price.
That's what I did last year. Picked up a Series 6 on sale when the Series 7 didn't end up getting a redesign.

Rumors seem kinda quiet this year so not sure if the Series 8 is gonna be a huge jump. If it has better battery life and/or the temperature sensor I might consider it. At the very least I'd want a new chip, as the S7 is basically a renamed S6. We're going on four generations since a redesign now too.
JM Avatar
$279!!!!!! That’s unbelievable!

I wouldn’t care what color it is at that price.
azentropy Avatar

The midnight looks fine. 95% of the time, it just looks black.
Unless you pair it with black bands, which was my issue. Just looked mismatched like wearing a suit with dark blue jacket and black pants.