Twitter Blue Subscription Service Expands to the United States and New Zealand
Twitter Blue, Twitter's subscription service, is today launching in the United States and New Zealand after launching in Canada earlier this year. Available for $2.99 per month in the U.S., Twitter Blue adds additional features to Twitter. Since Twitter Blue's June debut, Twitter has been introducing new functionality, and a rundown of what you get for that $2.99 subscription price is below.
- Ad-free articles - Twitter Blue users can read ad-free content from sites that include The Washington Post, L.A. Times, USA TODAY, The Atlantic, Reuters, The Daily Beast, Rolling Stone, BuzzFeed, Insider and The Hollywood Reporter.
- Top Articles - Subscribers have access to the most-shared articles on Twitter in the last 24 hours.
- Customization - Twitter Blue users can access exclusive app icons and themes, and Twitter is adding Custom Navigation that will let users select what appears in their navigation bar.
- Bookmarks Folder - Adds a way to organize saved tweets.
- Undo Tweet - Twitter Blue users can preview tweets before they are sent, revising any mistakes. Users can set a customizable timer of up to 30 seconds to click "undo."
- Early Access - Twitter is letting Twitter Blue users have early access to new features that are in development. Right now, users can upload videos up to 10 minutes in length, while non-subscribers are still limited to two minutes. They can also pin their favorite DM conversations to the top of the DM interface.
Twitter users can subscribe by visiting Twitter's main menu in the Twitter app for iOS or accessing Twitter on desktop and selecting the subscribe option.
Apple changed the strategy for iOS 17 later in its development process to add several new features, suggesting that the update may be more significant than previously thought, Bloomberg's Mark Gurman reports.
In January, Gurman said that iOS 17 could be a less significant update than iPhone updates in previous years due to the company's intense focus on its long-awaited mixed-reality...
This year, all iPhone 15 models will include Apple's Dynamic Island that unifies the pill and hole cutouts at the top of the display, but there will also be a material change to the feature that wasn't included in the iPhone 14 Pro models.
According to a new tweet by Apple industry analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the proximity sensor on the iPhone 15 series will be integrated inside the Dynamic Island ...
We're still almost six months away from the official unveiling of the iPhone 15 lineup, but it seems like every day we're learning more about what to expect from the next-generation models. Notably, this week gave us our clearest look yet at what appear to be some changes for the volume and mute control hardware.
iOS 16.4 and associated releases are also right around the corner with some new ...
We saw a lot of great deals on Apple products and related accessories this week, including Samsung's iMac-like Smart Monitor M8 for $250 off, a 30 percent off spring sale at Anker, and the year's best prices on numerous AirPods models. All of these deals are still available to purchase right now, so we're recapping them and more below.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these ...
Apple showcased its mixed-reality headset to the company's top 100 executives in the Steve Jobs Theater last week, according to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman.
In the latest edition of his "Power On" newsletter, Gurman explained that the "momentous gathering" is a "key milestone" ahead of the headset's public announcement planned for June. The event was intended to rally Apple's top members of...
Some Apple employees are concerned about the usefulness and price point of the company's upcoming mixed-reality headset, The New York Times reports.
Apple headset concept by David Lewis and Marcus Kane Initial enthusiasm around the device at the company has apparently become skepticism, according to eight current and former Apple employees speaking to The New York Times. The change of tone...
While the iPhone 15 series is still around six months away from launching, there have already been plenty of rumors about the devices. Many new features and changes have been rumored for the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max in particular.
Below, we have recapped 10 changes rumored for iPhone 15 Pro models that are not expected to be available on the standard iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus:A1...
Following nearly six weeks of beta testing, iOS 16.4 is expected to be released to the public as soon as this week. The software update includes a handful of new features and changes for the iPhone 8 and newer. To install an iOS update, open the Settings app on the iPhone, tap General → Software Update, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Below, we have recapped eight new features and...
Top Rated Comments
Ad Free and edit tweets are the only thing I care about. Also let us get rid of the **** we're not interested in under the trending instead of constantly hitting "not interested" on the same topic over and over ad-nauseum . I don't care who did what in the NBA/NFL/NHL, or which celeb got banged last night.
Then I'm in.
- they won't track me in any form whatsoever
- they won't customise my experience based on how I use Twitter
- they won't show me any adverts.
Then, the subscription price is okay.