Deals: Pair Your New iPad Pro With the Apple Pencil 2 for $103.99 ($25 Off)

If you're shopping for accessories to pair with your new iPad Pro, Verizon is discounting the Apple Pencil 2 to $103.99, down from $129.00. This is currently the best sale on the accessory, and it's the best deal that we've seen in a few weeks.

Apple Pencil 25 offNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Verizon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The previous low price on the Apple Pencil 2 sat around $99.00, so Verizon's sale is just about a $5 difference in comparison. Verizon offers free two-day shipping, and you can also opt to pick up the Apple Pencil 2 at a local store.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains. If you're still shopping around for the new iPad Pro, check out our third-party retailer guide.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals
Related Forum: iPad Accessories

iPhone 16 Pro Max Generic Feature 2

5 Biggest Changes Rumored for iPhone 16 Pro Max

Tuesday May 21, 2024 7:29 am PDT by

Force332 Avatar
I had an original Apple Pencil with the original iPad Pro and later sold them. I now have the 2nd gen Apple Pencil I bought for the 2018 iPad Pro. It's crazy to me that Apple has never once reduced the prices. 5 plus years later the original Apple Pencil is still $99. I would have figured it would have got some sort of price reduction over time to get into more hands, especially when the entry level iPads gained support. Then again, looking at the AppleTV market and pricing, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
rgarjr Avatar
I priced matched online with Best Buy, good 25 bucks savings for that expensive pencil.
sparkles61785 Avatar
Awesome deal! I already ordered the pencil through Apple. But I ordered one through Verizon and will return the one from Apple.
coolbreeze2 Avatar
I ordered the Apple Pencil 2 from Verizon online this morning and it has already shipped. I received the FedEx tracking number via email and the tracking shows it's already on the way to me. Great job Verizon. I appreciate the swiftness.
GeoStructural Avatar
I ordered my new iPad Pro 12.9 this morning, I almost purchased the pencil as well. This is useful info!
Just sayin... Avatar
Thanks for this! ? I had placed an order for an Apple Pencil 2 this AM along with my new 12.9” IPP, but with the Verizon sale, you saved me $25 - plus tax. Thank you.