Apple Shares 'Servant' Season 2 Teaser Ahead of January 15 Debut

Apple has today released a teaser trailer for the second season of M. Night Shyamalan's thriller series "Servant."

The short clip highlights a variety of moments from the first season to tease the upcoming second season. According to Deadline, the ten-episode series will be released gradually with a new episode every Friday.

Following its suspenseful season one finale, the second season of the thriller takes a supernatural turn. As Leanne returns to the brownstone and her true nature is revealed, a darker future for all lies ahead.

Servant was among Apple's first original programs and premiered on November 28, 2019. Lauren Ambrose, Toby Kebbell, Nell Tiger Free, and Rupert Grint are all reprising their roles for the second season.

The second season of Servant is set to premiere on Apple TV+ on January 15, 2021.

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

AbSoluTc Avatar
This show was AMAZING! Excited for the second season.

Claire Fisher from SFU - anyone remember? :) Ugh, that ending, right in the feels.
mcilwraith Avatar
really liked this show. servant and defending jacob both excellent so far. loved SFU!!
NewBench Avatar
Loved the first season, creepy atmosphere and beautiful cinematography. If you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend it.

I got a free year of Apple TV+ with my 2020 ipad pro and honestly have forgotten about it. Watching this trailer filled me with absolutely no regrets.
Honestly, I've watched most of the Apple TV+ shows, and Servant is my favorite. I was hooked from ep 1.
jaredlipsitz Avatar

So watching a trailer for one shows validates your viewpoint on the entire platform?
jive turkey Avatar
I know I am in the minority but this is actually my second favorite Apple TV+ show, behind Ted Lasso. All the scenes in that trailer are from season one, by the way. It's not helping me figure out what's going to happen next!
DEMinSoCAL Avatar
Lame. While it may be a trailer for Season 2, it is all Season 1 footage (from what I can tell...some scenes are very quickly shown). Shouldn't a Season 2 trailer show Season 2 footage?

Regardless, LOVE the show and can't wait for Season 2. hopefully they "brighten it up" a bit...it's very hard to see as everything is so dark (the lighting, I mean...)