Amazon and Tiger Direct today are discounting a variety of 2020 iPad Pro models, including both 11-inch and 12.9-inch devices. To start, you can get the 128GB Wi-Fi 11-inch iPad Pro for $749.99 at Amazon, down from $799.00.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Stock on this model is dwindling so be sure to pick it up soon if you're interested. You can lock in the sale price today, and the iPad Pro will begin shipping October 20. This is a match of the previous low price seen on this model.
Check out more 11-inch iPad Pro tablets on sale below:
- 256GB Wi-Fi - $849.99 at Amazon, down from $899.00 ($49 off)
- 512GB Wi-Fi - $1,039.00 at Tiger Direct, down from $1,099.00 ($60 off, lowest price)
- 1TB Wi-Fi - $1,229.99 at Tiger Direct, down from $1,299.00 ($70 off, lowest price)
For 12.9-inch models, there are a few solid ongoing deals at both Amazon and Tiger Direct. You can get the 128GB Wi-Fi 12.9-inch iPad Pro from 2020 for $949.00 at Amazon, down from $999.00.
Check out more 12.9-inch iPad Pro tablets on sale below:
- 256GB Wi-Fi - $1,039.00 at Amazon, down from $1,099.00 ($60 off, lowest price)
- 512GB Wi-Fi - $1,229.00 at Tiger Direct, down from $1,299.00 ($70 off, lowest price)
- 1TB Wi-Fi - $1,424.05 at Amazon (price seen at checkout), down from $1,499.00 ($74.95 off, lowest price)
- 256GB Cellular - $1,219.00 at Amazon, down from $1,249.00 ($30 off)
For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.
Top Rated Comments
1. The A9X (2016) wasn’t defeated by an iPhone at Metal until the XS with A12. That is 3 years of dominance with the original iPad Pro
2. The A10X (2017) wasn’t defeated until last year’s iPhone 11 debuted. The A13 defeats the A10X. 3 years of dominance with the 2nd Gen Pro
3. The A12X/Z has been obliterated by the A14 in Metal. The 2018 adopters of the iPad Pro paid a heavy premium and it paid dividends with the screen tech & added muscle compared to the original 2 iterations of the Pro. 2018 adopters enjoyed a few years atop the throne, however anyone who purchased a 2020 iPad Pro purchased a device that was only on the throne for “months” until the iPad Air 4 debuted with A14.
To sum it up. Apple will increase the price $150-200 on the A14X iPad Pro, and it will be worth the premium because of the screen tech. The A14X will defeat anything up to the A16 chip, and by that point it won’t matter much with speed, because the laggard will be the screen technology of MiniLED. Until MicroLED is ready, the A14X Pro will be able to fight will little to no restrictions.
The 2020 iPad Pro will down in history alongside the iPad 3, as the two worst purchase decisions anyone could ever make at launch day in Apple History. Because the iPad 3 didn't even last a calendar year before the iPad 4 with lightning & double the RAM debuted.
There was literally zero to make the 2020 iPad Pro better than the 2018. Sure a 30 minute 4K conversion in Lumafusion might take 5:15 seconds to convert on the 2020 versus 5:25 to convert on the 2018....big deal. The 50% added RAM is the only thing 2020 users can hold onto as a last salvation... When the A14X Pros debut, you all will know I am right.?