Deals: Woot Introduces Flash Sale on Refurbished 2018 iPad Pro Models, Starting at $599.99

Woot has introduced a new refurbished iPad Pro flash sale today, offering previous generation models starting at $599.99 for the 64GB 11-inch iPad Pro, down from an original price of $799.00. All of the iPad Pro sales currently happening at Woot will expire later tonight.

2018ipadprohomescreenNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

There are numerous models of the 11-inch iPad Pro on sale, also including 256GB Wi-Fi at $699.99, down from $949.00, and a few cellular models as well. Woot's discounts offer a few low prices on these 2018 iPad Pro devices, which are refurbished and come with a 90 day Woot limited warranty.

For the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, prices start at $679.99 for the 64GB Wi-Fi model, down from $999.00. You can also get the 256GB Wi-Fi 12.9-inch iPad Pro for $789.99, down from $1,149.00, and the 512GB Wi-Fi model for $889.00, down from $1,349.00. These models include a few cellular options as well.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

Azeroth1 Avatar
Not to be that guy... But to be that guy - Apple refurbished direct seems to still be superior to these options and prices.
Aston441 Avatar
Enjoy your dead battery. I learned the hard way about Woot. I was stupid and ignored everyone else's advice here. Learn from my bad experience and don't lose your money.
imnotthewalrus Avatar

And it’s really refurbished when it comes from Apple. I also struggle with Woot’s “down from” new price comparison for a used item that doesn’t have the warranty coverage Apple has. End of rant. We now return to our regular unsolicited opinions.
danielsmu Avatar
Woot refurbs != Apple refurbs in terms of quality. Ordered my wife an iPhone SE from them a few months ago and it was in horrible shape. Nicks and scuffs everywhere and the camera lens was so scratched every picture looked foggy. Buy at your own risk.
Aston441 Avatar

That’s what I’m worried about. I’m trying to be optimistic, but based on reviews it’s hard to be. I’ve never ordered from Woot, and don’t know anyone who has. I’ve read returns are a nightmare to nonexistent
Schrödinger's iPad lol. I'll keep my fingerd crossed for you. Hopefully no dead cat in the box!
born2runak Avatar
I am just updating my post, my purchase WAS NOT from this listing. My purchase was from a listing one week ago that was for a new open box iPad Pro 2018.
I received it today, and to my surprise I open the package, and it is a 2020 iPad Pro. The box clearly has a sticker for a 2018 iPad Pro. I do not know if they sent me the wrong item by mistake or if the listing itself was wrong.
Either way I am super happy. The tablet is brand new. Not a mark or a scratch on it. I got the original charger the original cable and inserts. I checked the serial number to the box and the box and iPad serial number match. A 256 GB 2020 IPad for 700.
My original intent was only to purchase it as I was going to get the new air model but the listing was $50 cheaper than a new air model and I would have been more than happy with the 2018 chipset. But knowing that I have the newest model is awesome. My regret is completely out the window.

This is in no way an endorsement for a Woot, and I would never buy a refurbished item from them. I was extremely hesitant on buying the open box item, but in this case it looks like I won the Woot lottery

mate only problem now, is that I already purchased a smart keyboard off of eBay for 30 bucks, but it was for the 2018 model