Apple Card Deferred Payment Program Extended Once Again Through July

Apple has once again extended its Apple Card COVID-19 Customer Assistance Program by a month, allowing cardholders who enroll in the program to defer their July payment without incurring any interest charges.

apple card feature2
To enroll in the program, open the Wallet app on an iPhone or iPad, tap on the ‌Apple Card‌, tap on the black circle with three dots, tap on the message bubble, and send a message along the lines of "I want to enroll in the Customer Assistance Program." Confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to the email address associated with your Apple ID.

Your outstanding balance of ‌Apple Card‌ purchases will still need to be paid off eventually, but the balance will not accrue interest while you are participating in the program. Customers who previously enrolled in the program for other months will need to enroll again for July.

Apple has a support document with more details, although it does not reflect the July extension yet.

iPhone 15 Pro Cameras

iPhone 17 Pro Max Will Be First Model to Feature Three 48MP Cameras

Thursday July 11, 2024 12:20 am PDT by
Beyond iPhone 13 Better Blue Face ID Single Camera Hole

10 Reasons to Wait for Next Year's iPhone 17

Monday July 8, 2024 5:00 am PDT by
maxresdefault

Apple's AirPods Pro 2 vs. Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro

Saturday July 13, 2024 8:00 am PDT by
Samsung this week introduced its latest earbuds, the Galaxy Buds3 Pro, which look quite a bit like Apple's AirPods Pro 2. Given the similarities, we thought we'd compare Samsung's new earbuds to the AirPods Pro. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. Design wise, you could potentially mistake Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro for the AirPods Pro. The Buds3 Pro have the same...
iPhone 16 Pro Front Update Blue

iPhone 16 Pro Rumored to Support 40W Fast Charging and 20W MagSafe

Wednesday July 10, 2024 3:57 am PDT by
Apple's forthcoming iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max will support 40W wired fast charging and 20W MagSafe charging, claims a rumor currently swirling around China. Right now, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models are capable of up to 27W peak charging speeds with an appropriate USB-C power adapter, while official MagSafe chargers from Apple and authorized third parties can wirelessly charge...

TiggrToo Avatar
Whist I totally understand why they're doing this, my concern is how many people are going to end up with a bill they can't pay off when this "promotion" comes to an end?

I suspect that for a lot of people, such deals will terminate long before they're able to get a job again.

Then what?
Mr. Dee Avatar
Ok, I promise, this is my final time I defer my payments. I recently moved and had to pay first and last on top of buying a new box spring, mattress, desk and chair.
Justin Cymbal Avatar
Happy to see them extend this again!

I signed up for the Apple Card right when it first came out

The 2% rewards rate on every day purchases can’t be beat! 3% cash back on Apple purchases too! Definitely one of the best credit cards that I signed up for!
Costino1 Avatar
This is nice to take advantage of. Im employed and didnt see any hardships due to COVID-19, but it let me be able to pay down other bills while I let my Apple Card be on the back burner. I'm not out buying TVs and maxing out my card though and am being smart about it.
zapmymac Avatar
Greatly appreciated.
Fattytail Avatar
I got this card and love it. Love the implementation with my phone and how easy it is to see everything at a glance. Also love the monthly installments with Apple stuff. Don't need it at all from a financial perspective, but try to take advantage of 0% interest deals whenever I can just because it's a good deal. I used to buy from Best Buy because of this, but will be switching to the Apple Store from here on out.