App Store and iTunes gift cards are perfect stocking stuffers and super simple for last-minute gift giving, so if you're on the hunt for a few of the gift cards this Black Friday we've rounded up the best sales in this article.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Amazon and Costco offer the biggest discount on iTunes gift cards this Black Friday, providing rare 20 percent discounts on the cards today only. Like many of the sales in the list below, Amazon and Costco will send the iTunes gift card to you in an e-mail within a few hours of purchase. These 20 percent discounts on iTunes gift cards are rare, so if you're interested check out the sales -- and all of the others -- in the list below:
- Amazon - Get the $100 iTunes gift card for $80 (with code ITUNES20)
- Costco - Get the $100 iTunes gift card for $79.49
- Costco - Get the $25 iTunes gift card for $21.49
- PayPal via eBay - Get the $100 iTunes gift card for $85
- Target - Buy one get one 30 percent off
- Best Buy - Get the $50 iTunes gift card for $40
- Staples - Save 10 percent on select iTunes gift cards
- Meijer - Get the $25 iTunes gift card for $21.25
If you decide to go with Target's offer, opting for the higher $100 iTunes gift card will net you the biggest savings. As an example, BOGO 30 percent off deals (when purchasing two cards of the same amount) will break down like this:
- Buying two $15 iTunes Gift Cards = $25.50
- Buying two $25 iTunes Gift Card = $42.50
- Buying two $50 iTunes Gift Card = $85
- Buying two $100 iTunes Gift Card = $170
For more details on the latest Black Friday shopping updates, be sure to visit our full Black Friday Roundup.