The configuration on sale is the 27-inch 5K iMac Pro with a 3.2GHz 8-core Xeon W processor, 32GB of memory, and 1TB SSD, priced at $4,749.99, down from $4,999.99. The iMac Pro comes with a six month subscription of Webroot Secure Anywhere software to defend against various online threats such as phishing attacks and malware.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
This is the base model of the iMac Pro, and 14-core and 18-core processors are available in customizable configurations that increase the price of the computer to as much as $13,199. If you're looking for more information regarding the configuration options of Apple's latest desktop computer, head over to our iMac Pro Roundup.
Other Mac-related sales remain ongoing at B&H Photo this week, including a notable deal on the late 2016 15-inch MacBook Pro, with one configuration priced at $1,999, down from $2,799. As a comparison, the same configuration is priced at $2,399 on Adorama and MacMall. We've listed this sale below, along with a few other discounts:
- 13-inch MacBook Air, Mid 2017, 1.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD - $879.00, down from $999.00
- 13-inch MacBook Pro, Mid 2017, 2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD - $1,199.00, down from $1,299.00
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Late 2016, 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD - $1,799.00, down from $2,399.00
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Late 2016, 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD - $1,999.00, down from $2,799.00
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Late 2016, 2.9GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD - $2,499.00, down from $3,499.00