The October 16th launch of the Apple Watch in Brazil and Colombia will mark the seventh Apple Watch launch wave. The sixth launch wave will take place next Friday, with the Apple Watch expanding to Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg and Poland.
- April 24: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, U.K. and U.S.
- June 26: Italy, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- July 17: The Netherlands, Sweden, and Thailand
- July 31: New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey
- September 25: Austria, Denmark, and Ireland
- October 9: Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, and Poland
- October 16: Brazil and Colombia
In Brazil, pricing for the Apple Watch Sport will start at 2.899,00 reals for the 38mm model, which is equivalent to approximately $733.70. Apple Watch prices in Colombia are not yet available on the website.