Apple today updated its professional video editing software Final Cut Pro to version 10.1.3, adding reliability improvements and fixing several bugs. An issue that caused instability when burning a Blu-ray Disc has been fixed, and color corrections pasted between clips are now retained during Share.
The reliability of automatic library backups has been improved, as has the stability of the software when skimming growing files in the browser. A full list of changes can be found below:
- Fixes reliability issues when burning a Blu-ray Disc or creating a Blu-ray disk image
- Color corrections pasted between clips are retained during Share
- Effects applied to clips in the Browser in prior versions of the app are retained when adding those clips to the timeline
- XML round-trip imports correctly when using gap clips
- Improves reliability of automatic library backups
- Improves stability when skimming growing files in the Browser
Today's minor Final Cut Pro update follows a June update that added a range of new features and improvements. Apple has also updated both Compressor and Motion, fixing a reliability issue caused by burning a Blu-ray Disc or creating a Blu-ray disk image.