Apple has updated its Compressor encoding app to version 4.4.1, fixing a number of reliability and stability issues. Compressor is used to encode video files for posting to websites like YouTube and Vimeo, burning to DVD or Blu-ray, and more.
What's new in Compressor Version 4.1.1
• Resolves issues installing Compressor on a system where Qmaster was previously enabled
• Improves reliability of Send to Compressor from Final Cut Pro X
• Addresses distributed encoding errors when source files are not on the startup volume
• Fixes errors that could cause a hang when submitting a batch
• Fixes a stability issue that could occur if multiple Compressor plug-ins are installed
• Resolves an issue when viewing a plug-in setting without the plug-in installed
• Includes general stability improvements
Compressor is available for $49.99 on the Mac App Store. [Direct Link]
Top Rated Comments
Will be keen to try it again at some stage.
After I updated to 4.1 I couldn't get a single batch to finish. Not even a single file/single output batch. It was so buggy. In fact, I think I've experienced every bug they fixed in this real ease. It is a good day indeed.