Music Discovery app Shazam was today updated to version 6.2.1, adding a new feature that allows Twitter users to listen to previews directly within Twitter when a tagged song is Tweeted from Shazam.
Song recognition has received a speed boost, which will be especially noticeable on older devices like the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4. Recognition in difficult environments has also been enhanced, and Explore charts have been revamped to display more recent popular songs.
- Much faster recognition, especially on the iPhone 4 and 3GS.
- Better recognition in difficult environments.
- Now when you tweet, your followers can play previews right in Twitter through our Twitter Card.
- Explore charts are more dynamic, showing you what’s hot in the last seven days.
- New TV experiences (US only).