Google has updated its Google+ for iOS app to version 4.4.0, most notably adding new photo editing and organizational features. The app has gained a an Auto Enhance mode for improving photos with a single tap, along with Auto Backup, Auto Awesome, and Auto Highlight features. With Auto Highlight, Google+ users can view an array of photos that are automatically selected as the best of a particular batch of uploaded photos.
A number of other small improvements to the mobile Google+ experience have been added, including additional profile fields and cover photo uploads, the ability to find content via hashtags, and interactive Google Offer posts.
- New Google+ Photos features keep photos organized and looking their best
*Make your photos look even better with Auto Enhance
*Browse highlights from all your photos
*Share short animations, panoramas, and more
- Hangouts has moved to its own app for messaging and video calls
- Discover interesting content via related hashtags
- Ability to edit more profile fields and upload a cover photo
- New interactive Google Offer posts in the stream
- Control how often What’s Hot posts appear in your stream
- Support for displaying strikethrough text
- Ability to edit comments
- Ability to copy the post’s permalink