Among other software updates released today in support of OS X Mountain Lion, Apple has also rolled out new versions of iPhoto, iMovie, and Aperture.
- Supports compatibility with OS X Mountain Lion
- Sharing options now include Messages and Twitter
- Includes performance and stability improvements
- Fixes an issue related to third-party QuickTime components that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
- Resolves stability issues when previewing MPEG-2 video clips in the Camera Import window
- Fixes an issue where audio was not included when importing MPEG-2 video clips from a camera
- Fixes an issue that in rare cases could cause Aperture to hang or quit unexpectedly when upgrading libraries