MacUpdate Bundle: 11 Mac Apps for $49.99, Including VMWare Fusion 4
A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacUpdate to promote their Mac application bundle deal.
Their latest bundle delivers at 11 Mac applications for $49.99 (a $377.79 value if all purchased separately). Notably, it includes VMWare Fusion 4 for the first time. Fusion is a popular virtualization tool that allows users to run Windows on their Mac.
The full bundle includes (retail value in parenthesis):
- VMware Fusion 4 ($49.99) - Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting
- Drive Genius 3 ($99.00) - Optimize, repair, test, resize and clean up your Mac
- PDFpen 5 ($59.95) - Edit and add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- ForkLift 2.5 ($29.95) - File manager and FTP client
- Typinator 5 ($33.00) - Text expansion solution
- DesktopShelves 2 ($14.99) - Display folders as desktop shelves
- Snapheal ($14.99) - Professional-quality image enhancement utility
- Boom ($10.99) - Boost audio output for your entire system
- Phone to Mac ($24.95) - Copy media from an iOS device to your Mac
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition ($29.99) - Action game in the Star Wars Universe
- Worms Special Edition ($9.99) - Classic turn-based strategy game
All apps together are being sold for $49.99 until March 28th.
MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through these links benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.
Update: Bundle extended until but now without VMWare, includes Drive Genius 3 instead.
With around four months to go before Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 14 lineup, the overwhelming majority of rumors related to the new devices so far have focused on the iPhone 14 Pro, rather than the standard iPhone 14 – leading to questions about how different the iPhone 14 will actually be from its predecessor, the iPhone 13.
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are expected...
Earlier this week, The Information's Wayne Ma outlined struggles that Apple has faced during the development of its long-rumored AR/VR headset. Now, in a follow-up report, he has shared several additional details about the wearable device. Apple headset render created by Ian Zelbo based on The Information reporting For starters, one of the headset's marquee features is said to be lifelike...
Sony this week came out with an updated version of its popular over-ear noise canceling headphones, so we picked up a pair to compare them to the AirPods Max to see which headphones are better and whether it's worth buying the $400 WH-1000XM5 from Sony over Apple's $549 AirPods Max.
Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. First of all, the AirPods Max win out when it comes ...
Apple has silently increased the price of its Apple Music subscription for college students in several countries, with the company emailing students informing them their subscription would be slightly increasing in price moving forward. The price change is not widespread and, based on MacRumors' findings, will impact Apple Music student subscribers in but not limited to Australia, the...
The iPhone 14 will feature a more expensive "high-end" front-facing camera with autofocus, partly made in South Korea for the first time, ET News reports.
Apple reportedly ousted a Chinese candidate to choose LG Innotek, a South Korean company, to supply the iPhone 14's front-facing camera alongside Japan's Sharp. The company is said to have originally planned to switch to LG for the iPhone...