What's New in Version 4.2Xcode 4.2 requires OS X Lion and is a free download on the Mac App Store.
- Includes SDKs for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and iOS 5
- Storyboards let you design multiple iOS screens, and define the segues among them
- Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) saves you from manually managing retain/release
- iCloud entitlements are automatically enabled for Mac and iOS apps
- OpenGL ES Debugger graphically analyzes your OpenGL scene directly within the IDE
- Apple LLVM compiler supports C++11 features and the LLVM libc++ standard library
- Older iOS Simulators and device debugging symbols are downloaded on-demand
New ~10.5-inch model with nearly bezel-free design rumored.