In the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
Navigon Offers Full-Featured iPhone GPS Navigation for a Single Upfront Fee
The new North American package contains maps for the United States (including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands) and Canada from NAVTEQ. Features include:
- Reality View Pro displays photo-realistic 3D views with actual road signs and lane guidance for virtually every highway interchange and exit drivers will encounter.
- Lane Assistant Pro helps drivers prepare to make an upcoming exit or turn by providing a lane map complete with arrows and actual road geometry.
- Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning.
- Day & Night Mode for map display.
- Direct Access allows navigation to contacts saved in the iPhone's address book.
- Branded POIs and POIs along the route
- 2D and 3D map view.
- Automatic switch between portrait and landscape format.
- Intelligent address entry.
- Real signpost display.
The application requires an iPhone 3G or 3GS running iPhone OS 3.0 and weighs in at 1.29 GB.