If you're new to AirPods, considering buying a pair, or just want to pick up some new tips.
AirPods and AirPower: Everything We Know
More Shareholder Notes: SDK Hints, "Lots of" iPhone Apps, No Flash
iPhone Atlas relays these tidbits:
- Regarding iPhone applications, Jobs claims "You'll see a lot of apps out there this summer" based on the upcoming iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Claims that Adobe Flash won't be coming to the iPhone anytime soon, despite recent rumors that a Flash update was imminent.
- More details from The Wall Street Journal:
As Jobs put it Tuesday during the company's annual shareholder meeting, Apple's iPhone, with all its cutting-edge mobile Internet trickery, needs something much better than the current Flash player that Adobe makes for cellphones. The Flash Player option that fits the bill is made for devices like laptops that are larger than the iPhone; as a consequence, it performs too slowly on the iPhone, he said.Appleinsider's notes reveal the following:
- Jobs indicated that the SDK would open the market for new gaming opportunities.
- In answering a question about an iPhone blogging application "if Apple does not address it", Jobs recommended that the individual learn Cocoa and write an iPhone blogger application himself.
- Jobs seemed to pause when questioned about the possibility of an Xserve mini to provider consumers server functionality.
- When asked if ad-supported free content for the Apple TV seemed like a good idea, Jobs said "yes" before saying that they don't comment on future products.