Apple's yearly developer conference should see iOS 8, OS X 10.10, and likely some hardware.
Apple Posts iOS 7 Intro, 'Designed by Apple' TV Ad, WWDC Keynote Video
The 'Designed by Apple' ad, featuring a voiceover from actor Ben Affleck, is a branding spot looking to reinforce the company's California roots.
This is it. This is what matters. The experience of a product. How will it make someone feel? Will it make life better? Does it deserve to exist? We spend a lot of time on a few great things. Until every idea we touch enhances each life it touches. You may rarely look at it, but you'll always feel it. This is our signature. It means everything.Apple has posted a video of the full two-hour WWDC Keynote on its website. The video should also be made available on the Apple Keynotes Podcast on the iTunes Store later today. [Podcast links: Keynotes, Keynotes in HD, Keynotes in 1080p HD]
Other WWDC Keynote highlights:
- Apple Unveils iOS 7 with Major Design Overhaul, Multitasking and Control Center
- Apple Offers Sneak Peek of Completely Redesigned Mac Pro
- Apple Announces New MacBook Airs with Haswell Processors and 'All-Day' Battery Life
- Apple Apple Announces OS X 'Mavericks' with Tabbed Finder, Safari Redesign, Maps and iBooks
- Apple Announces iTunes Radio, Ad-Supported, Free for iTunes Match Subscribers
- Apple Announces New Airport Base Station and Time Capsule with Faster 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Apple Announces 'iWork for iCloud' for In-Browser Use
- Apple Announces iCloud Keychain, 1Password-Like Password Manager
- Apple Announces New iBooks and Maps Apps for OS X Mavericks
- Apple Tops $10 Billion in App Store Payouts, 1 Million Daily Retail Store Visitors
- Anki Debuts 'Anki Drive' Intelligent Robotic Car Game