Whether you need to track and share shopping lists, gift-giving plans, recipe clippings and collections, or event and travel planning, you'll never forget or miss a thing with OneNote by your side.
What’s new in this version
OneNote for iOS builds on previous releases with the following new features in version 1.3:
- Support for iPad and iPad 2
- Localization into several new languages and markets
- Tabbed user interface
- Quick note creation in the Unfiled Notes section
- Table rendering
- Improved Windows Live sign-in experience
- Option to sync notebooks only over a Wi-Fi connection
- Integrated upgrade option
New for the latest edition of OneNote is a limit on how many notes can be created in the free edition. Now, up to 500 notes is free for all users, but to unlock unlimited functionality is unlocked via in-app purchase, $4.99 on the iPhone and $14.99 on the iPad.
OneNote is free on the App store for the iPad [Direct Link] or the iPhone [Direct Link].