One of the new features is a series of customization options, offering up additional colors to choose from for color coding lists and new identifying icons that you can assign to each list for a visual cue. There are all kinds of icons to choose from, including food, sports, work-related icons, shapes, and more.
Customizing a reminders list in the Reminders app is a straightforward process. The following steps show you how.
- Launch the Reminders app and tap a reminders list you created under My Lists.
- Tap the ellipsis button (the three encircled dots) in the top-right corner of the list.
- Tap Name & Appearance in the pop-up menu.
- Tap a color circle to assign it to your list.
- Select an icon from the collection to assign to your list.
- Tap Done to apply your changes.