Get Record Low Prices on MacBooks, iPads, and More During Best Buy's Presidents' Day Sale

Best Buy kicked off a new Presidents' Day sale that will last all weekend and end on Monday. As is typical of Best Buy's sales, this one covers a wide selection of products including TVs, video games, smartphones, and Apple products.

best buy cyberNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

In terms of Apple devices, you'll find great discounts on iPads, MacBooks, and Apple Watches. We've collected all of these products that are on sale below, with a few non-Apple discounts as well. Remember that all of these deals are expected to expire on Monday.

Some of these deals require a My Best Buy Plus or My Best Buy Total membership, which start at $49.99/year. In addition to exclusive access to select discounts, you'll get free 2-day shipping, an extended 60-day return window, and more.

TVs

best buy tvs presidents day

MacBook Pro

macbook pro january

MacBook Air

macbook air best buy

iPad

ipad january

Apple Watch

apple watch 9 january

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iPhone 15 Pro Cameras

iPhone 17 Pro Max Will Be First Model to Feature Three 48MP Cameras

Thursday July 11, 2024 12:20 am PDT by
Beyond iPhone 13 Better Blue Face ID Single Camera Hole

10 Reasons to Wait for Next Year's iPhone 17

Monday July 8, 2024 5:00 am PDT by
iPhone 16 Pro Front Update Blue

iPhone 16 Pro Rumored to Support 40W Fast Charging and 20W MagSafe

Wednesday July 10, 2024 3:57 am PDT by
Apple's forthcoming iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max will support 40W wired fast charging and 20W MagSafe charging, claims a rumor currently swirling around China. Right now, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models are capable of up to 27W peak charging speeds with an appropriate USB-C power adapter, while official MagSafe chargers from Apple and authorized third parties can wirelessly charge...
prime day series 9

The Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals on Apple Watch

Thursday July 11, 2024 8:11 am PDT by
Amazon Prime Day is just a few days away, but you can already get all-time low prices on multiple Apple Watch models right now. As with all early deals, there is a chance that these Apple Watch discounts get even steeper when Prime Day officially kicks off on July 16, but for right now they're still great discounts on each model. Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you...

superberg Avatar
21 weeks ago
Good luck with Best Buy. I ordered a Studio Display with VESA mount earlier this week and they bungled it from every angle. It was broken in transit and automatically returned to them. They didn't contact me and just cancelled the order.

The VESA model is sold out now, and when I reached out to them they refused to let me swap the purchase for the regular stand model, which is the exact same price.

Instead, after over two hours with customer support, I get to wait 7-20 days for the refund to process, by which point I'm unlikely to get this deal again.
superberg Avatar
21 weeks ago

It’s best to not have expensive stuff like TVs delivered
I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make here. Logistics are a gigantic industry and nearly everything purchased is moved using several different modes of transportation. If the majority of shipped items broke the modern economy would break down.

Not that I should feel the need to explain myself to you, but neither Best Buy nor Apple had (or have) the VESA mount version of the Apple Studio Display available for store pick-up. I would have happily gone to collect it myself.
turbineseaplane Avatar
21 weeks ago

M2 MBA 15" 16/1TB is 1499$. Cheapest ever?
Seems about what the MSRP should be

16 RAM should be standard, 1TB SSD is dirt cheap at cost and the screen on these is old old old tech at this point (like 12-13 years old)

I wonder if Apple ever wonders how many things they’d sell if they didn’t try to gouge everyone at every turn?
svish Avatar
21 weeks ago
Some great deals on MacBooks and TVs
cateye Avatar
21 weeks ago
ooo, those $599 256GB iPad Air deals are really nice. Rare to see a 20% discount on brand-new iPads, even on Black Friday. And my wife could really use an upgrade from her iPad Air 3.

The question is, however... how nice of a husband am I? ?
Hazmat401 Avatar