Football Manager 2023 Touch Coming to Apple Arcade

Popular franchise Football Manager is set to expand to Apple Arcade with the upcoming launch of Football Manager 2023 Touch. The game is set to launch on Tuesday, November 8.

football manager touch apple arcade
Football Manager 2023 Touch allows players to take on the role of a football manager, overseeing the best football teams in the world. Developed by Sports Interactive and published by SEGA, Football Manager is popular in the UK and other countries.

Players can choose from more than 120 leagues around the world, using scouts to assemble a team of superstars. There are pre-set tactical templates modeled on popular styles, and on Matchdays, there are options to watch the action from the digital dugout or use the "Instant Result" option to skip to full time.

Football Manager 2023 Touch will be available on the iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, and it can be played across all three devices with game progress saved in iCloud. Game controller support is available.

Later this month, ‌Apple Arcade‌ is also set to gain SpongeBob SolitairePants along with two classic games, Battleheart+ Legacy and Old Man's Journey+. ‌Apple Arcade‌ is priced at $4.99 per month, and up to six family members can play games for that price.

Jeaz Avatar

I think I’m going to move forward with cancelling Apple One Premium.

This month, Apple Arcade brings another weak lineup. A sports game, an 8 year old RPG, yet another solitaire game, yet another indie storybook game. Where are the premium titles? It’s been the same disappointment every month for several years now.

TV+ doesn’t have anything coming up that I’m excited to watch.

Fitness+ I use for the occasional yoga class that I could get for free on YouTube

Music is a form of cultural junk food, like watching the VMAs on repeat.

News+….featuring magazines no one has read in 20 years and mainstream news sources that no one on the left or right has trusted in 5-10 years.

In short, I’m feeling my time would be better spent reading a book, calling a friend, writing a song or going for a walk than consuming any of the mind numbing content that Apple is serving up to its paid service subscribers. Not to mention the recent price hike.
I get that Football Manager isn't for everyone. Not even all football fans. But it is a very popular game series, and to have their game as part of Arcade on launch day is big step in the right direction for Arcade if you ask me.
Simmias Avatar

Please post it after you write it.
Lol ok. Here’s the last one I wrote (recorded using Logic Pro of course). [MEDIA=soundcloud]lucas-271/myriad[/MEDIA]
ProfessionalFan Avatar

writing a song
Please post it after you write it.
vegetassj4 Avatar
Soccer Manager, Apple should know better. Dont they know the rest of the world calls it the wrong name.
/s
??
Simmias Avatar
I think I’m going to move forward with cancelling Apple One Premium.

TV+ doesn’t have anything coming up that I’m excited to watch.

Music is a form of cultural junk food, like watching the VMAs on repeat.

timsutcliffe Avatar
I'll probably sign up for month to have a go at Football Manager. Great game when I played it about 20 years ago!