Apple today shared a new Apple Watch Series 6 ad that highlights the various health-related features of the device like fitness tracking, various kinds of workouts, blood oxygen monitoring, and fall detection.

"With features like fall detection, the Blood Oxygen app and workout tracking, the future of health is on your wrist," reads the tagline for the video.

The Apple Watch Series 6 is the first Apple Watch model to support blood oxygen monitoring, allowing users to see their blood oxygen levels with a quick test, giving them a better idea of their overall health.

The Apple Watch Series 6 ad shared today joins another series of Apple Watch ads that Apple released back in February highlighting ECG, the Sleep app, and more.

Deguello Avatar

I have yet to find any reason to update my Series 3.
Much larger screen was, by itself, enough reason for me to get the 4. May keep it for a while longer.
Deguello Avatar

battery life is still pathetic for them to be claiming this to be a sports watch of any kind. I'll stick with my Garmin that I can go for a long run AND still not have to recharge for several days.
An hour and 45 minutes of workout with Bluetooth and cellular takes a baseball bat to my watch’s battery. It goes right back on the charger. And that’s before my day even really begins.
One2Grift Avatar

I have an S6, I use it thoughout every day, I sleep with it on. Battery performance is good. For the amount of functions on this watch in this small package it is actually a fantastic performer. I'm not surprised at all that over 110 million were sold in 5 years.
If battery performance is pathetic for you then stay with your very long lasting Garmin. For your smartphones, laptops etc, I'm sure you lead a multi day charmed life of no charging too.
nycgeo Avatar

('https://www.macrumors.com/2021/07/22/apple-watch-series-6-ad/')

The Apple Watch Series 6 ad shared today joins another series of Apple Watch ads that Apple released back in February ('https://www.macrumors.com/2021/02/22/apple-ads-apple-watch-series-6/') highlighting ECG, the Sleep app, and more.

Article Link: Apple Shares 'Hello Sunshine' Ad Highlighting Apple Watch Series 6 Health and Fitness Features ('https://www.macrumors.com/2021/07/22/apple-watch-series-6-ad/')
They should have licensed the song of the same name, “hello sunshine” by Aretha Franklin. That’s a banger, one of my favorite Aretha songs ever:
trhoffmann Avatar
Fall detection needs work. In the eight months I’ve had my S6 I’ve gotten three false fall detection alerts. My actions at the times of the alerts were nothing even close to a fall.
willyx Avatar
I have yet to find any reason to update my Series 3.