Deals: Apple's 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air Drops to New Low of $539.99 in Green and Rose Gold ($59 Off) [Updated]

Amazon today has the Green 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air for $539.99, down from $599.00. This new price tag beats the previous all-time-low price by about $10, and it's the best online right now among the major Apple resellers.

59 Off iPad Air FeatureNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

If you prefer Rose Gold, you can also get this version of the 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air at $539.99. However, all of the other colors remain priced at $559.99 or above. The 256GB Wi-Fi models are also on sale at $50 off, priced at $699.00 in Sky Blue, Rose Gold, and Green.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Update: Space Gray is now also available at the new $539.99 price tag on Amazon.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

photoj2754 Avatar
I was waiting for the new Pro (and still hearing about the bend issue) but given my use and all the glowing reviews AND checking out the Air my sister got for Christmas I pulled the trigger And got a green 256 GB. Boy do I love this thing.
peglegjack Avatar
Man it’s getting hard to hold out for a new iPad Pro
applicious84 Avatar
That green is my favorite color among them, too. So nice to see
rgarjr Avatar
I’m using the green one right now, very nice color.
ikramerica Avatar

That green is my favorite color among them, too. So nice to see
You and one other guy I think. Which is why they keep having sales on the green.
I like green. It’s always been a favorite color. I even bought a used a Green iMac as a media server back in the day. But I have trouble seeing a mint green iPad as something I want to own.
ronntaylor Avatar

That green is my favorite color among them, too. So nice to see
Totally agree! Finally ordered one from Apple more than a week ago, still waiting for delivery. It was $50 off (Educational Discount), but we ordered the 256GB version and will be getting 3% cash back via Apple Card.

ADDED: Apple must be reading this. :) Not too long after posting I got the notice that the iPad will arrive tomorrow via UPS with free overnight shipping.