MacRumors has partnered with accessory maker Targus to offer our readers 15 percent off sitewide on the company's website. The exclusive deal will run through August 31, providing our readers with a month of savings on laptop bags, backpacks, docks, and mobile accessories.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
To claim the discount, head to Targus and add an item into your cart. In the final checkout screen, enter the coupon code RUMORS15 in the field at the top right of the screen. This will take 15 percent off your order total, so it can be used on multiple items at once, but it is not valid on clearance products or open box items. It also can't be combined with other discount offers.
Below we've collected a few ideas for accessories you can use the new code on, so check them out and be sure to head to Targus before the end of November to take advantage of the sale.
- 15.6-Inch Arts Edition Polka Dot Laptop Sleeve - $29.75, down from $34.99
- 13-Inch CityLite Pro Laptop Sleeve - $25.50, down from $29.99
- 15-Inch Groove X2 Compact Backpack - $59.50, down from $69.99
- Save 15% on Cables and Adapters - $9.99 to $59.99
- Save 15% on Screen Protectors for iPhone and iPad - $19.99 to $64.99
- Save 15% on USB Hubs - $18.99 to $99.99