Apple Shares Trailer for Short-Form Sports Docuseries 'Greatness Code'
Apple today shared a trailer for "Greatness Code," a short-form sports docuseries that features stories from athletes like LeBron James, Tom Brady, Shaun White, Usain Bolt, and more.
The season features seven mini episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete's career. Episodes highlight the following athletes:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women's National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World's fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
Apple TV+ provides original movies and TV shows for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year, plus there's a free year of service for those who have recently purchased an Apple device. For those who don't qualify for the free year, Apple offers a one-week free trial. Check out our step-by-step instructions for getting up and running from various devices.