Anker has returned this week with a huge sale on its best charging and audio accessories, ranging from portable batteries to Bluetooth speakers. The new sale has a combination of coupon codes and automatically applied discounts, so be sure to read the list below for more details.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Sale prices start at just $8.49 for Anker's Ultra Slim 4-port USB Hub, and also include $19.99 wireless chargers, $10.99 wall chargers, and $31.99 portable chargers. The popular Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker is on sale for $20.99, and you'll find multiple USB-C and Lightning cables from $12.99.
- Soundbuds Curve - $17.99, down from $26.99
- Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker - $20.99 with code AKSPK3102, down from $27.99
- PowerWave Pad 2-pack - $17.99 with code AKB253SD, down from $22.99
- PowerWave 7.5 Stand - $19.99 with code AK7D21BK, down from $29.99
- Ultra Slim 4-port USB Hub - $8.49 with code ANKER7516, down from $9.99
- 5-port USB-C Hub - $19.99, down from $23.99
- PowerExpand+ 7-port USB-C Hub - $35.99 with code ANKER8352, down from $39.99
- PowerExpand 7-port USB-C Hub - $47.99 with code ANKER8371, down from $59.99
- PowerPort 2 Elite - $10.99, down from $12.99
- PowerPort Nano USB-C Charger - $15.29, down from $17.99
- PowerPort Cube - $15.81, down from $19.99
- PowerCore Fusion 5,000 - $24.99, down from $29.99
- PowerPort Atom III - $28.15, down from $37.99
- PowerCore 20,100 mAh - $31.99, down from $45.99
- PowerCore Slim 10,000 mAh - $35.99 with code NVYNDYA8, down from $49.99
- PowerCore 20,000 mAh - $49.99 with code 8Z36FGBA, down from $65.99
- PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C Cable - $12.99 with code AKPL3CC53, down from $17.99
- PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable 2-pack - $26.99 with code AKPLP2PK, down from $39.99
Anker's storefront on Amazon is the best place to go if you want to browse a full selection of Anker accessories.
Top Rated Comments
While I really like Anker stuff and owns many, I wish they would simplify their product line. It is cluttered with very similar products, making it hard for consumers to figure out which is which.
edit: If you don't want to click their affiliate links, I'd recommend going straight to Amazon and searching the product directly.