The update includes a new Duplicate button for creating a copy of a clip with its effects, there's a new springtime poster, and there are new Mickey and Minnie Mouse stickers. Apple has also added new 8-bit stickers and a Game Over poster for transforming a video into the look of an 80's arcade game.
- Use Clips on iPad with a mouse, trackpad, or Bluetooth keyboard for new ways to create videos (requires iPadOS 13.4)
- Use the Duplicate button to instantly create a copy of a clip with all its effects
- Tap the Split button to divide any clip in two
- Make stickers pop on and off the screen--just split any clip and apply stickers to either of the two new sections
- Give your video the look of an 80's arcade game with updated 8-bit stickers and the new Game Over poster
- Celebrate spring with the floral Springtime poster
- Choose from 11 new Mickey and Minnie Mouse stickers, each with its own expressive animation
- Performance and stability improvements
Apple's Clips app is designed to allow users to combine video clips, images, and photos with voice-based titles, stickers, music, filters, and graphics to create unique videos that can be shared on social media networks.