Deals: Anker's New Sale Has $32 Portable Batteries, $17 Wireless Chargers, $21 Bluetooth Speakers, and More

Anker has a new batch of discounts on Amazon this week, with savings for Bluetooth speakers, wireless chargers, portable chargers, and a Eufy security camera. Some of these sales have been applied automatically, while others do require a discount code to enter at the checkout screen, which we've detailed below.

anker feb 26 sale 2Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Top picks in the sale include Anker's PowerCore 15,000 mAh portable battery for $32.29, down from $39.99. Anker's portable batteries are some of the most reliable accessories and perfect for fueling up Apple products like iPhone and iPad while you're traveling.

Eufy

Audio

Wireless Chargers

Portable Chargers

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

TMRJIJ Avatar

I’m happily selling my old USB c 20,000 and 26,000 mah battery packs from Anker. They don’t hold a charge as they should for the capacity so I’m pretty sure I can beat any sale price.
I’ll never buy anything new from Anker again. Not sure why MR keeps
Pushing trash companies. Their customer service is awful.
I have a dozen Anker products and all but one work great. The one that stopped working, I had got a free replacement from their customer support, which was a very nice experience

If apple doesn't sell it then let that be your guide.
There’s a lot of stuff that Apple doesn’t sell. It doesn’t mean it’s bad
MattG Avatar

If apple doesn't sell it then let that be your guide.
Apple also sells $400 computer wheels and a $1000 monitor stand :rolleyes:

I've bought lots of Anker stuff -- cables, chargers, hubs, etc., and it's all been top-notch.
Westside guy Avatar
I have several Anker products, either at home or at work.

* My Anker external battery pack has held up well for the two years I've owned it.
* An Anker USB Ethernet dongle has been a little more finicky.
* An Anker docking station seems to work well, although I've only had it (at work) for a short while.
compwiz1202 Avatar

There’s a lot of stuff that Apple doesn’t sell. It doesn’t mean it’s bad
That's my exact experience too. Only one thing ever didn't work and they sent a FREE upgrade.

Apple also sells $400 computer wheels and a $1000 monitor stand :rolleyes:

Yes every Anker item I've ever bought is still working. Last night I noticed the casing on my Apple C>L Cable was cracked. Have had my Anker cables longer, and none are damaged in any way.
Westside guy Avatar

If apple doesn't sell it then let that be your guide.
Yeah, I don't think that's particularly good advice. Apple sells a lot of Belkin products on their store, for instance, yet a lot of people (including myself) have had bad experiences with Belkin's products.
blcamp Avatar
Just before Christmas I upgraded my phone from an old iPhone 7 to an 11 Pro, and along with that went searching for wireless chargers for the first time. I already had a 2yo Anker PowerCore 13000 which is still performing very well, so I decided to buy a PowerWave Pad to try out. I was happy enough to buy two more PowerWave Pads for the house and a PowerWave Stand for my office at work... I got them all back in January when they had their previous sale. Very happy with these products so far.