Anker has a new batch of discounts on Amazon this week, with savings for Bluetooth speakers, wireless chargers, portable chargers, and a Eufy security camera. Some of these sales have been applied automatically, while others do require a discount code to enter at the checkout screen, which we've detailed below.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Top picks in the sale include Anker's PowerCore 15,000 mAh portable battery for $32.29, down from $39.99. Anker's portable batteries are some of the most reliable accessories and perfect for fueling up Apple products like iPhone and iPad while you're traveling.
- Eufy Cam 2C - $84.99, down from $99.99 (exp. 3/1)
- Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker - $20.89 with on-page coupon, down from $29.99 (exp. 3/1)
- Soundcore Flare 2 - $67.99, down from $79.99 (exp. 2/29)
- PowerWave Pad 2-Pack - $16.56 with code SDB25312, down from $19.99 (exp. 3/1)
- PowerWave Stand with 2 USB-A Ports - $32.99 with code DMAB2573, down from $49.99 (exp. 3/9)
- PowerCore 15,000 mAh - $32.29, down from $39.99 (exp. 3/1)
- PowerCore II 20,000 mAh (Black) - $50.99, down from $59.99 (exp. 3/1)
- PowerCore II 20,000 mAh (White) - $52.69, down from $61.99 (exp. 3/1)
Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.
Top Rated Comments
There’s a lot of stuff that Apple doesn’t sell. It doesn’t mean it’s bad
I've bought lots of Anker stuff -- cables, chargers, hubs, etc., and it's all been top-notch.
* My Anker external battery pack has held up well for the two years I've owned it.
* An Anker USB Ethernet dongle has been a little more finicky.
* An Anker docking station seems to work well, although I've only had it (at work) for a short while.
Yes every Anker item I've ever bought is still working. Last night I noticed the casing on my Apple C>L Cable was cracked. Have had my Anker cables longer, and none are damaged in any way.