On the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
Apple Highlights Five Reasons the iPad Pro Can Be Your Next Computer
Apple's list of reasons why the iPad Pro can replace a computer are as follows:
- It's more powerful than most computers.
- It's versatile. It's a scanner, camera, editing suite, notepad, cinema, music studio, book, and a computer.
- It goes anywhere thanks to LTE.
- It's as easy as this (with a focus on gestures).
- It's even better with Apple Pencil.
Apple's 11 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models were first introduced in late October and shipped out in November. The new iPads feature edge-to-edge displays with Face ID and no Home button, powerful A12X processors with performance on par with many Mac notebooks, USB-C to connect to 4K monitors and USB-C accessories, and thinner bodies.
The 11-inch iPad Pro starts at $799 for 64GB of storage, while the 12.9-inch iPad Pro starts at $999, also for 64GB of storage.