Hulu today announced a new distribution deal with 20th Century Fox, which will see almost 3,000 new episodes of popular Fox dramas and comedies added to Hulu's streaming service.

Hulu copy
Hulu has obtained streaming rights to every episode of long-running hits like How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice, Bones, and Glee, along with all 11 seasons of M*A*S*H and the complete NYPD Blue library. A list of some of the shows coming is below:

Hit Comedies: How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, The Bernie Mac Show, Better Off Ted, Reba, Life in Pieces

Long-Running Dramas: NYPD Blue, Bones, Glee, Burn Notice, White Collar, The Practice

Iconic Series: M*A*S*H, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, St. Elsewhere, Hill Street Blues, The Bob Newhart Show

Fan Favorites: Don't Trust the B--in Apartment 23, The Grinder, Blue Collar, Saving Grace, Lie To Me, Graceland

Cult Hits: Dollhouse, Wilfred, The Glades

The deal between Hulu and 20th Century Fox is an expansion of an agreement that has seen Hulu gain shows like Bob's Burgers, American Dad, Futurama, The Cleveland Show, This Is Us, Emptire, Homeland, and more.

According to Hulu, the new titles will be added to the service ofer the course of the coming weeks.

Tag: Hulu

lsutigerfan1976 Avatar
Programming aside. I still can’t get over the ugly UI that Hulu has now.
thisisnotmyname Avatar
Still a trojan horse from legacy TV industry to keep us from moving to truly disruptive options.
Gasu E. Avatar
I'm one of those that like the original content. Can't wait for Stranger Things! Also, OITNB, House of Cards, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt are all shows I like. I've also heard Penny Dreadful is good, but I've yet to watch it.

Same. Also HBO Go/Now added to one of those for GoT and WestWorld :)
Netfiix is #2 in Emmy nominations in 2017, right behind HBO.
TechZeke Avatar
Programming aside. I still can’t get over the ugly UI that Hulu has now.
The new UI is the epitome of form over function. They tried so hard to go to the minimal modern cliche look that it makes using it a chore.

Happy to see new content. Cut cable with the new Apple TV and haven't looked back to cable since.
Saipher Avatar
Nice! Hulu is pretty great! :)
jermwhl Avatar
There's getting to be less and less reason to keep Netflix, at least in my household. Hulu seems to be picking up all the third-party content that Netflix is choosing not to renew.

Some people do seem to like Netflix's original content... but none of us are in that category. I'll always have fond memories of the old Netflix, though - they were the first.

I was just talking to my wife about how we have Netflix,Hulu,Amazon Prime, and Direct Tv, and how I was looking at all the Queues and I probably have enough content to watch tv 24/7 for the next several years. have no clue when I'm gonna watch it all.
Same. Also HBO Go/Now added to one of those for GoT and WestWorld :)