Updated models with AMD graphics options expected in early 2017.
Apple Releases iOS 7.0.3, Adds Support for iCloud Keychain, Accelerometer Issues
The update adds support for the iCloud Keychain service that was added in OS X Mavericks, as well a numerous bug fixes including a calibration issue with the iPhone 5s accelerometer.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:The new Reduce Motion effect could assuage the concerns of many users who found the new parallax and other effects in iOS 7 to be visually unsettling. MacStories posted this video showing the new, more subtle cross-fade effect. Reduce Motion is accessible in Settings/General/Accessibility/Reduce Motion.
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of "slide to unlock" when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
iOS 7.0.2 was released late last month with a build of 11B501.