Refreshed internals, lower price point possible.
Apple Releases OS X 10.7.3 with New Language Support and Bug Fixes
Apple today released OS X 10.7.3, the third maintenance update to OS X Lion. The update is available via Software Update and Apple's download pages.
The 10.7.3 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac including fixes that:Detailed information is available in the full full release notes.
- Add Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian language support
- Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X
- Resolve issues authenticating with directory services
- Address compatibility issues with Windows file sharing
Available versions includes:
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Client) (997.01 MB)
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Client Combo) (1.2 GB)
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Server) (1 GB)
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Server) Combo (1.34 GB)
- Server Admin Tools 10.7.3 (202.59 MB)
Apple has also released Security Update 2012-001 to bring security fixes to users running systems with Mac OS X Snow Leopard:
- Security Update 2012-001 (Snow Leopard) (192.73 MB)
- Security Update 2012-001 Server (Snow Leopard) (212.09 MB)
Finally, Apple has also released Apple Remote Desktop 3.5.2 Client (3.75 MB) to address issues with screen sharing.