Apple Releases OS X 10.7.3 with New Language Support and Bug Fixes
Apple today released OS X 10.7.3, the third maintenance update to OS X Lion. The update is available via Software Update and Apple's download pages.
The 10.7.3 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac including fixes that:
- Add Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian language support
- Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X
- Resolve issues authenticating with directory services
- Address compatibility issues with Windows file sharing
Detailed information is available in the full full release notes.
Available versions includes:
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Client) (997.01 MB)
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Client Combo) (1.2 GB)
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Server) (1 GB)
- OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Server) Combo (1.34 GB)
- Server Admin Tools 10.7.3 (202.59 MB)
Apple has also released Security Update 2012-001 to bring security fixes to users running systems with Mac OS X Snow Leopard:
- Security Update 2012-001 (Snow Leopard) (192.73 MB)
- Security Update 2012-001 Server (Snow Leopard) (212.09 MB)
Finally, Apple has also released Apple Remote Desktop 3.5.2 Client (3.75 MB) to address issues with screen sharing.
Top Rated Comments
It better be in 10.7.4
I still have my complaints, like Mission Control sucking compared to Exposé and full screen support being broken on multiple monitors, but as far as the OS functioning correctly as designed, it has been for me.
Maybe there's some common software you are all running that causes these problems. There has to be a direct, tangible reason you have issues, since there are people like myself without them.