Apple's Beats brand in April unveiled the Powerbeats Pro, a redesigned wire-free version of its popular fitness-oriented Powerbeats earbuds.
Apple's iBooks App Now Available
Apple's iBooks application is now available (iTunes link) on the App Store. The Free download offers both a book reader as well as an online bookstore to purchase new books. Features include:
- Complimentary copy of Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne
- Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore
- Change font size, pick from five different included type faces
- Highlight your favorite passages with the built-in bookmarking feature
- Accessibility features such as speaking words on a given page
You must own an iPad to use iBooks and the iBookstore is only available to U.S. customers.