MacHeist nanoBundle: 8 Mac Apps for $19.95 [Updated]
A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacHeist to promote their Mac application bundle deal. Their latest bundle delivers at least eight Mac applications for $19.95 (over $280 value if all purchased separately) including:
- MacJournal ($40) - Collect, brainstorm, write, and organize your thoughts all in one place.
- RipIt ($20) - Easily rip and convert your DVDs for iTunes, iPod or AppleTV
- Clips ($27) - Expands the built-in clipboard, so you can store and recall multiple things with a keystroke.
- CoverScout ($39.95) - Easily fill in all your missing album art in iTunes, including all the ones iTunes missed.
- Flow ($25) - FTP client for Mac, with built-in text editing and streamlined interface.
- Tales of Monkey Island ($34.95) - TellTale Games' revival of LucasArts' classic pirating adventure game series.
- RapidWeaver ($79) - Easy to use web creation tool; RapidWeaver will become unlocked for all customers once 50,000 bundles have been sold.
- Tweetie ($19.95) - Popular Mac Twitter client; Tweetie will become unlocked for all customers once a certain number of bundles (to be announced at the unlocking of RapidWeaver) have been sold, and customers will also receive exclusive early access to Tweetie 2 for Mac beta later this month.
In addition, nanoBundle customers have the opportunity to receive three more free applications (for a total value of over $320 for all 11 applications) by tweeting to spread the word about MacHeist.
- Tracks - Play your music library and browse the iTunes Music Store from your menu bar
- Airburst Extreme - Airborne "floating" survival game with multiple gameplay modes
- Burning Monkey Solitaire - Suite of solitaire card games enhanced with a singing gorilla, flaming arrows, hundreds of jokes and secret easter eggs
This $19.95 bundle sale runs through Wednesday night Eastern time.
Update: With the MacHeist nanoBundle passing through 50,000 bundles sold, RapidWeaver has now been unlocked for all customers. Tweetie will be unlocked once 56,789 bundles have been sold.
Update 2: All applications are now unlocked.