Apple.com: 'The first 30 years were just the beginning... Welcome to 2007'
Apple has updated their website with a New Year's greeting and a teaser:
The last time Apple posted pre-Macworld teasers was in 2002. Apple changed the message of their website daily in the week leading up to Macworld San Francisco 2002:
- This one is big. Even by our standards
- Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away.
- Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond
- It's like a backstage pass to the future
- To boldly go where no PC has gone before
- Full speed ahead: Lust Factor Ten
- Just one more sleepless night
The 2002 lead up brought the flat panel iMac, iPhoto, Mac OS X as standard boot and 14" iBook.
In the meanwhile, review our Macworld Roundup but clearly Apple expects to impress us in 2007.