Media event set for September 9, launch likely ~10 days later.
Video of iPhone 5 Special Event Now Available
Apple did not broadcast the keynote live, so the video is an opportunity for viewers to see the introduction of the iPhone 5, the new iPod Touch, the new iPod Nano, and the new iTunes.
Other iPhone 5 Special Event highlights:
- Apple Announces iPhone 5 with 4-Inch Display
- iPhone 5 Photos and Hands on Impressions
- Apple Announces 4-Inch iPod Touch, Multitouch iPod Nano
- Apple Announces September 19th Release Date for iOS 6
- Apple Announces Major iTunes Update Coming Next Month
- Apple Announces New Dock Connector Called 'Lightning'
- Apple Announces EarPods Earphones
- The iPhone 5 Should Again Deliver an Improved Antenna
- iPhone 5 Confirmed to Use New Nano-SIM Standard
- Apple Details iPhone 5 LTE Carrier Compatibility
- Apple Releases iOS 6 Golden Master to Developers
- Panorama Photo Mode Coming to iPhone 4S with iOS 6
- AT&T's Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan Customers Get 5GB on LTE Before Being Throttled
- Apple Senior Vice President Phil Schiller on NFC, Wireless Charging and the Lightning Connector