Apple to Hold Black Friday Shopping Event Starting on November 25
Apple today announced it will hold a special "Apple Shopping Event" between Black Friday on November 25 and Cyber Monday on November 28 where customers will be eligible to get a gift card when they purchase select products.
The eligible products are as follows:
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone SE: Up to a $50 gift card
- Second-generation AirPods Pro, second-generation AirPods, third-generation AirPods with Lightning Charging Case, AirPods Max: Up to a $75 gift card
- Apple Watch SE: Up to a $50 gift card
- Entry-level iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air: Up to a $50 gift card
- MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac: Up to a $250 gift card
- Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, second-generation Apple Pencil, MagSafe Duo Charger: Up to a $50 gift card
- Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Beats Flex: Up to a $50 gift card
Customers trading in their current device for a new product may still be eligible for a gift card. The event will run for four days and will be available through Apple's online store in the United States, the United Kingdom, and select other countries.
Top Rated Comments
Buying stuff from Apple Store / Website is worth the money just after they announce new stuff, otherwise Amazon / Resellers are way cheaper.